Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fun Times

Okay, it's been a couple of months now since I posted anything on Kirsten's blog so I want to give a quick update for everyone. Kirsten started walking a few months after her first birthday. She's been following me all over the house ever since. She seems to love taking my items out of the cabinets that aren't locked in the kitchen. She avoids the pots and pans; however, she loves pulling out the plastic containers. She has transitioned to the toddler room at daycare. I was sad to see her leave her teachers in the infant room but she is really thriving in the toddler room. There are more age appropriate toys for her to play with there and her friend from her infant room (Hailey) is also in her class and I'm happy about that.

They have this play area set up at the mall here and I took Kirsten for the first time this past Saturday. She had a blast! Here are some pics:



No comments:

Post a Comment