Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Joy

Words cannot describe how much joy Kirsten brings to my life. I am so grateful to God for blessing me with her and I can't imagine what my life would be like if I didn't have her.

A couple of updates about Kirsten: She is potty trained now, although we still have the occassional accident. We started training her a month before her 2nd birthday and she was trained about a month after she turned 2. She caught on really fast and I was so proud of her!

Kirsten loves to play outside and she enjoys coloring and drawing. She has really grown up and has her own personality. She is very playful and also somewhat of a comedian. She has a healthy appetite and her favorite snack right now (believe or not) is bread! She asks for it all the time. She's also talking a lot more now. She has alphabet flash cards that she loves to recite and she has memorized the first half. She also sings the first few letters of the alpahabet song and she can count to 5.

Well, that's all for now. Here are some recent photos of Kirsten that she took at school.



No comments:

Post a Comment