Sunday, December 23, 2012

Halloween 2012

Okay, I realize that I am very behind with the posts.  I'm on Facebook now, and I swear it's a lot easier to simply post from my phone but this site is dedicated for Kirsten and I want her to have something to go back and look at when she's older to record her growth. 

Halloween was fun this year.  Kirsten dressed up at school as a pumpkin the Friday before Halloween and then her daddy took her to a costume birthday party where she dressed as a butterfly.  On Halloween night, we trick-or-treated in the neighborhood and it was so much fun.  Kirsten wore her butterfly costume again.  The participation in our neighborhood was awesome.  She got so much candy that we ended up having to throw some away because she couldn't eat it all.

Here are a few pictures from her Halloween:

No comments:

Post a Comment