Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fun Times at the Fair

A few of my friends and I took our kids to a local fair in Port Allen last weekend that was hosted by a Catholic school in the area. Kirsten had so much fun riding on the rides. This was her first time going to the fair and I'm glad I took her. She got a chance to eat cotton candy for the first time and she also enjoyed a snowball.

To give a brief update on Kirsten....she is still the light of my life and I'm so grateful to be blessed with her. She is fully potty trained now and she hasn't had an accident in months. She can recite all the alphabets, count to ten and she can say the days of the week. She's growing like a weed and she says the funniest things. Last weekend, it seemed as if every 5 minutes she was asking me to do something for her so I said to her "Kirsten, you are very demanding" and she said "No, I'm not" and I said, "Yes, you are. You are demanding" to which she replied "I'm not demanding, I'm Kirsten!". I burst out laughing. It was the funniest thing.

Here are a few pictures from the fair. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment